– Personal one-on-one counseling
– Phone counseling
– Marriage counseling
– Offering guidance via email or phone calls in working through challenges in ministry
– Take our assessment worksheet to help you decide how FVM can help. Select here to download the ministry assessment form.
– Working with church leaders to better support their pastor Select here to download the Leaders Support Your Pastor work sheet
– Helping pastor gatherings become “communities of trust.” This initiative will involve the gathering of three to five pastors who meet together to talk more about the soul than the church. We are currently developing this tool and plan on having it available in the fall of 2014.
– We are committed to helping ministry leaders and their families minimize stress. We meet them where they are and, if needed, welcome them to our home. We realize that ministry leaders in crisis are often not in a position to adequately cover the expenses that come with our assistance. We are committed to raising sufficient funds to also cover these expenses.
– We also encourage churches to contribute to Fruitful Vine Ministry, especially when their pastor is helped by this ministry.